HKD 400 per person / Duration: 5 hrs / Depart daily: 0745 – 0845 hr
This comprehensive half-day tour is a great way to explore the most popular attractions in Hong Kong. Stroll around Victoria Peak through the peak tram ride circuit to enjoy a stunning views of the skyline over the Victoria Harbour. You may chill at the Stanley Market or the famous fishing village of Aberdeen, Hong Kong’s junk-dwelling floating community.
– Pick up at your hotel to the Peak Tram station by coach
– Peak tram to the Victoria Peak, the highest point on Hong Kong Island.
– Coach transfer to the south coast of Hong Kong for visiting Stanley Market.
– Continue journey to Aberdeen, where is one of the biggest floating restaurant anchored (optional sampan ride could be arranged).
– Visit the workshop of a jewellery factory before the tour is finished
– Tour ends and return to Hotel.
– For reservation, please contact our service agents via email: email@example.com